Meridian has strengthened its relationship with dealers via a network of industry-leading manufacturing rep firms, with the aim to elevate the Meridian brand, its products, and technical service. There are now 11 manufacturer representatives that are well equipped to represent the Meridian brands in terms of sales, support, and marketing.
Below is a list of the manufacturer reps and the areas they cover:
- Atlantic Integrated – Metro NYC, Northern New Jersey, Southern Connecticut
- By Design Vision and Sound – Southern California, Arizona, Las Vegas and Hawaii
- C & E Marketing – Florida
- CET & Associates – Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, El Paso, Texas
- Fielder Marketing – Northern California, Northern Nevada
- Momentum Sales – Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas
- N&S Marketing – Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho
- Nutech Group – Maryland, Delaware, Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia, Northern Virginia
- PSG – Southeast North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi
- Saavy Sales & Marketing – Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska
- Tandem Marketing – Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky
Meridian welcomed the manufacturer reps to its HQ in the U.K. last yearto helop them discover more about the brand and experience demonstrations of the architectural speakers, products from the 200 Series, and more. Meridian will be hosting another visit this year, which will see the reps head to the Meridian HQ to find out more about Meridian and its distributed brands, Display Technologies and Cinema-ATS, as well as a trip to meet with the Barco Residential team in Belgium.
For more information, visit www.meridian-audio.com.