Intrepid Investment Bankers, a middle-market investment bank and an active M&A advisor in the Consumer Electronics sector, and Stiernberg Consulting, a consulting firm providing business development services in planning, market intelligence, and M&A advisory, will co-host the second annual Capital Summit at the 2015 CEDIA EXPO.
Attendees will hear from a panel that includes private equity firms, CEDIA members, and C-level executives on pertinent industry issues, such as:
• How is the growing connected home trend driving investment in the sector?
• How are companies being valued in the current market?
• How are traditional CEDIA players repositioning themselves in a changing marketplace?
• What emerging technologies are on the radar for investment?
• Lessons learned in owning, operating, buying and selling companies in the industry.
Panelists and presenters include:
• Paul Jacobs, president and CEO, Klipsch Group, designer, manufacturer and distributor of loudspeakers for audio, multimedia, and home theater products for consumer and professional applications. Jacobs is also a 2014 inductee into the Dealerscope Hall of Fame.
• LeGrand Lewis, chairman, weBoost, (formerly known as Wilson Electronics), designer and manufacturer of products that provide cellular connectivity solutions for car, home, workplace, and machine-to-machine connections. Lewis is also managing director of Sorenson Capital, a Utah-based middle-market private equity firm that was founded in 2003.
• Itai Ben-Gal, CEO and co-founder, On Controls, a cloud-enabled automation system for professional integrators and winner of the 2014 CES Control Product of the Year. Ben-Gal is also a member of the Consumer Electronics Association Home and Technology Board.
• Gary Rabishaw, managing director and head of consumer and professional electronics practice at Intrepid Investment Bankers, a specialty investment bank that provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to middle-market companies across various industry sectors.
• John Stiernberg, president and founder, Stiernberg Consulting, a firm providing business development services in planning, market intelligence, and M&A advisory work.
• Adam Abramowitz, senior vice president and co-head of consumer and professional electronics at Intrepid Investment Bankers.
When: Wednesday, October 14, from 2:30–5:15 p.m.
Where: The Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, Room C140 - Dallas, TX
Registered Capital Summit attendees will have full access to the annual keynote, networking reception, and exhibit floor. To register for the event, click here. The event is free for all CEDIA members and $50 for non-members.