Tributaries is offering two new products that are designed for better AV signal delivery around a home.
Tributaries' 4x4 HDMI 1.3 matrix switcher, model HM440IR
The company’s 4x4 HDMI 1.3 matrix switcher, model HM440IR, was designed to enable an IR signal to pass along with the HDMI signal over dual-Cat-6 cabling. Tributaries also offers the HDA180IR to add additional display locations for integration within today’s complex systems.
The IR function in the HM440IR provides control for source equipment. The product accepts up to four HDMI sources (inputs), and routes any or all to the HDMI outputs, thus providing a single set of sources to be routed to four different HDMI-compatible screens (or systems).
Tributaries' HDA180IR The HM440IR comes packaged with one HM440IR Transmitter, one HXC6IR-RX receiver, two power supplies, one IR transmitter, and one IR receiver. Available now, the MSRP for the HM440IR is $3,000. Additional HXC6IR-RX receivers are available with an MSRP of $200.
The HDA180IR splits an HDMI signal to one HDMI output and seven dual Cat-6 outputs for simultaneous distribution to eight displays. An additional HDA180IR can double the amount of display locations, according to the company.
The HDA180IR comes packaged with one HDA180IR transmitter, one HXC6IR-RX receiver, two power supplies, one IR transmitter, and one IR receiver. Available now, the MSRP for the HDA180IR is $1,500. Additional HXC6IR-RX receivers are available with an MSRP of $200.
Both models share several features:
• Extends 12-bit color with 1080p resolution up to 20 meters over dual Cat-6
• Extends 8-bit color with 1080p resolution up to 45 meters over dual Cat-6
• Supports IR signal transmission from a remote source to a display over same dual Cat-6
• Supports RS232 control (HM440 Only)
• Supports new lossless compressed Digital Audio like Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio
• HDMI input compensation, clock/phase adjustments and the elimination of jitter
• Supports HDMI input and output cables up to 15 meters
• Cat-6 can be cascaded using Tributaries HXC6R repeater for greater distance.
• Compliant with HDMI 1.3 HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 standards