Tripp Lite has introduced two new heavy-duty SmartRack wall-mount rack enclosure cabinets. The SRW12UHD and SRW18UHD wall-mount cabinets feature a sideways mounted design that saves space and offers increased weight capacity (up to 500 pounds).
Locking front and rear doors plus a side panel allow easy access to IT equipment while still keeping it secure. A dual-rail mounting design gives IT managers added flexibility by supporting square and 12 to 24 threaded hole mounting. These wall-mount enclosure cabinets are ideal for housing equipment in network/wiring closets, back offices, branch offices, or other venues where floor space is limited.
Key Features and Benefits:
– Heavy-duty construction for increased weight capacity—up to 500 lb.
– Space-saving side-mount design only extends 24″ off the wall
– Dual-rail mounting design supports equipment mounting via square holes or threaded holes
– Front and rear sets of adjustable mounting rails accommodate all standard 19-inch rack equipment
– Fully vented doors to optimize air flow
“As rack equipment proliferates beyond the data center, it’s more important than ever for IT managers to make the best possible use of available space,” said Tripp Lite Product Manager Craig Watkins. “Our new side-mount wall-mount enclosure cabinets are ideal for setups where full-depth server equipment is needed, but a full-size floor enclosure isn’t required or possible.”