WallWizard has appointed two new distributors and three sales agents who will represent the WallWizard brand in Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, India, Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
Targeting big-box and specialty AV retailers, custom installers and electronics systems contractors worldwide, WallWizard’s product line consists of five motorized and six manual mounts.
“It is an impressive product line,” said Nick Libertone, principal of Convergent Technologies. “We are not only amazed at the low prices, but also with the feature set and quality. We are pleased to be on board with WallWizard.”
The following firms have been appointed:
* Australia: Convergent Technologies – Nick Libertone
* India: The Soundsmiths – Aditya Gupta
* Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway: Holmes ApS – Michael Holm Nielsen
* Netherlands: TST International Consulting Services – Teo de Lange
* Brazil: Samurai Industria de Produtos Eletronicos – Carlos Rocha
“The addition of these new international channel partners proves that the WallWizard Product Line has global appeal,” said WallWizard general manager Abe Chavez. “Furthermore, it allows our company to remain true to our corporate mission, which is to deliver unique and innovative TV mounting solutions for dealers, integrators and retailers worldwide.”