This is it — the place to find the expertise you are seeking for your shop. Listed below are custom installation professionals who are ready to work.
If you are a free agent and would like to appear in the Resi Talent Pool, fill out the form located here.
Winter Garden, FL (not willing to relocate)
- Position: Full Time, Engineering/Design/Management
- Years of Experience: 20
- Certifications: CTI-P101, CTI-P201, CTI-SG, CSS-D, DMC-D-4K, DMC-E4K, DMC-S, DM-NVX, DM-NVX-N
- Specialties: Strong technical, mechanical, installation, management, and design abilities.
- Desired Salary: $80,000-$90,000
- What Do You Like about the Custom Installation Industry: Creative collaborative solutions with all things AV/Integration
- Web Site: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-pisarcik-0972aa91/
- Contact Mark
Laguna Beach, CA (not willing to relocate)
- Position: Freelance, Design + Engineering
- Years of Experience: 39
- Certifications: All Crestron trainings, Lutron, etc.
- Specialties: Premium Design and Engineering of Crestron, Control4, Savant, Lutron high-end systems
- What Do You Like about the Custom Installation Industry: The variety of architecture and ways to make it all fit. Many of the industry people.
- Web Site: ATKDG.com
- Contact Xeven