Marantz has introduced the AV 10 preamp/processor and the AMP 10 16-channel amplifier designed to work together. The Marantz AV 10 is a reference quality 15.4-channel, 8K AV preamp/processor designed to deliver the ultimate cinematic experience for the most demanding enthusiasts. Elite-level performance can be achieved when paired with the companion Marantz AMP 10, a 16-channel, 200-watt reference-quality power amplifier, featuring the most advanced and refined amplifier architecture from Marantz.
Part of the Marantz CINEMA Series, the AV 10 and AMP 10 are both meticulously tuned and crafted with authentic materials in a modern style befitting of Marantz’s rich heritage.
AV 10 Features
- Discrete HDAM and current feedback amplification and other technologies found in AV 10 elevate performance of your theater well beyond expectations.
- 15.4 channels output and processing create an immersive listening experience, and popular 3D formats like Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro 3D produce a more stunning soundscape.
- Tune loudspeakers with the included Audyssey MultEQ XT32, making even challenging acoustic spaces ideal listening environments. More advanced users can take full advantage of “Dirac Live” upgradability for more professional and remote calibration through PC or smart devices.
- Stream music wirelessly from a variety of free and premium streaming services or share content to HEOS-enabled devices in other rooms.
- Seven HDMI inputs (all 8K), plus digital, analog and phono inputs, as well as loudspeaker and preamp outputs ensure connectivity to virtually any other components you may have.
- Extensive input and output options plus a powerful software ecosystem make AV 10 easy to upgrade as your home theater grows.
- Included aluminum remote, accessible front-panel controls, voice commandability, and an intuitive HD onscreen setup process make you feel like an expert user right away.
AMP 10 Features:
- AMP 10 is built on Marantz exclusive HDAM-SA2 technology and newly developed Class D amplification.
- AMP 10 (rated at 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 400 watts per channel into 4 ohms) combines very high-power output and 16 channels of power to create a reference-level amplifier.
- While each of the 16 channels can operate independently, channel pairs can also be switched into bi-amp mode for isolating frequency bands from each other or switched into BTL mode for your highest output demands.
- Even if AMP 10 is installed away from the theater room, control and status information can be transmitted easily to AV 10 when paired. Automating AMP 10 with a home control system is also possible.
Availability & Pricing:
The Marantz AV 10 and AMP 10 will be available for purchase at Marantz.com and at authorized retailers around the world beginning February 14, 2023, at an MSRP of $7000 each.
For more information, visit www.marantz.com.