NAD Electronics has announced the new and improved NAD Masters M10 V2 BluOS streaming amplifier. The M10 V2 features 100 watts per channel of amplification and BluOS streaming capabilities, plus adds the capability to expand with Dolby Digital Surround decoding, an enclosed IR remote control, and updated gain algorithms. It ships globally in August 2021 and will retail for US $2749.
The M10 V2 includes audiophile-grade speaker terminals and two independent subwoofer jacks. Output settings for the subwoofer are controlled and adjusted through the BluOS Controller app. Home theater fans can build a Dolby Digital Surround Sound wireless 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 immersive home theater system using a pair of BluOS surround-enabled wireless speakers or amplifiers. The M10 V2 is capable of transmitting to rear channels wirelessly, with very low latency, making connecting wires around the room unnecessary.
The M10 V2 offers an abundance of control options, the most captivating of which is a full-color touchscreen front panel. New to this iteration of the product is an included an IR remote control for access to basic audio controls and presets. Streaming music can be controlled through the BluOS app, which includes dozens of natively integrated music streaming services and thousands of Internet radio stations. The M10 V2 supports AirPlay 2, Bluetooth aptX HD, is Roon Ready, and can be used with popular voice control assistants. For smart homes, the M10 V2 can be integrated into Control4, Crestron, Lutron, and other home-automation systems, so you can control music playback, along with other home systems like lighting, shades, HVAC, and security.
Bringing everything but the speakers to the hi-fi experience, the M10 V2 features audiophile-grade amplification and DAC, with built in sources and pre-amp capabilities. Featuring an upgraded 7-inch IPS color touchscreen, the M10V2 delivers purer colors and a wider viewing angle than its predecessor. Renowned nCore amplification technology conservatively rated at 100 watts per channel is included behind the full-color display that doubles as a touchscreen controller for volume, sources and other audio controls. The M10 V2’s updated gain algorithms allow for higher output levels with inefficient speakers. Higher gain is also included in the subwoofer outputs, which allows for a wider range of subwoofer-main speaker combinations. Its highly acclaimed ESS Sabre DAC effortlessly handles BluOS audio streams, which processes up to 24-bit/192kHz, and supports MQA and other lossless and high-resolution audio formats from streaming services such as Amazon Music Ultra HD, Deezer, Qobuz, and Tidal.
Features and Details
- Wireless 4.0, 4.1, and 4.2-channel surround sound options
- Hybrid Digital nCore Amplifier with updated gain algorithms
- Continuous Power: 100W into 8/4 Ohms
- Dynamic Power: 160W into 8 Ohms 300W into 4 Ohms
- 32-bit/384 kHz ESS Sabre DAC
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- IPS Color LCD display
- Infrared remote control handset included
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control skills
- AirPlay 2 integration, with support for Siri Voice Assistant
- Roon Ready
- Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Two-way Qualcomm aptX HD Bluetooth
- NFC Bluetooth pairing for compatible smart devices
- BluOS multi-room compatible
- Gigabit Ethernet; Wi-Fi 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5)
- HDMI eARC, USB Type A inputs
- Stereo line analogue and coaxial/optical digital inputs
- Preamp output, two independent subwoofer outputs with updated gain algorithms
- IR Input, 12V Trigger Out
- Apps for iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Crestron, Control4, RTI, URC, Elan, Lutron, iPort
- Wide variety of premium music services supported in BluOS app, including Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, Qobuz, and many others
- Support for all major lossless and lossy formats, including WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and others
- MQA decoding and rendering
For more information, visit https://nadelectronics.com.