Vincent Audio has announced the availability of the SV-237MK II, an update of the company’s popular SV-237 hybrid integrated amplifier.
Available in both black and silver, the new SV-237MK II (MSRP: $2999.95) features the original model’s hybrid design that blends both tube and solid-state sections. Its power rating of 8-ohm; 2 x 150-watt (RMS)/4-ohm; 2 x 250-watt (RMS) is powerful enough to drive two pairs of speakers without breaking a sweat.
New to the SV-237MK II is the addition of Bluetooth 5.0, allowing listeners to wirelessly stream high-resolution audio files to the integrated amplifier. In addition, the front panel received a cosmetic upgrade so that it resembles other models in the current lineup of Vincent Audio integrated amplifiers.
The SV-237 MKII delivers a full 10 watts in pure ‘Class A’ mode, giving instruments and vocals a warm, natural texture associated with solid-state electronics sold at a significantly higher price.
In addition to making analog sources sound their best, the SV-237MK II is up to date with a DAC that handles the latest high-resolution streaming formats, including WAV, FLAC, APE, LPCM, and more.
The input selection includes three analog and two digital, with the latter connecting to a Burr-Brown PCM 5102 DAC that is specially designed to bring out the best in compact discs as well as WAV, FLAC, APE, LPCM, MP3, AAC, AC3, and WMA files.
SV-237MK II Specifications
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz ±0.5 dB; 20 Hz–50 kHz ±2 dB
- Maximum output power at 8 ohms: 2 x 150 watts (RMS)
- Maximum output power at 4 ohms: 2 x 250 watts (RMS)
- Maximum output power Class A at 8 ohms: 2 x 10 watts (RMS)
- Input sensitivity: 300 mV
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1% (1 kHz, 1 W)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB
- Dimensions: 16.8 inches wide, 6 inches high, 17 inches deep
- Weight: 45 lbs.
For more information, visit https://pangeaaudio.com.