Platinum Tools has launched its new pocket-sized PoE++ tester. Now available, the TPS200C has an MSRP of $89.
“The easy-to-use TPS200C has been designed for all varieties of PoE — up to 56 volts and 280 watts of power,” explains Sean Rothermel, Platinum Tools product manager. “Powered by the PoE circuit, the TPS200C requires no batteries and can be used inline with an actual PoE device to measure current flow, or by itself in Powered Device (PD) Simulation mode to determine the maximum power available from the PoE power source.”
Additional features include:
- Tests up to 4-pair PoE (IEEE 802.3bt Type 3)
- Easy-to-read, bright, scrolling OLED display
- Test PoE on active data cables without interrupting data flow
- Automatic mode and polarity detection
- Tester features dual RJ45 ports for testing PoE and dual 2.1×5.5mm DC jacks for testing DC power supplies
- Includes 2.1×5.5mm DC patch cable
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches square x 1 inch thick (63.5 x 63.5 x 25.4mm)
- Weight: 2 oz. (55g)
For more information, visit www.platinumtools.com.