Lorex Technology has introduced a new series of 4K UHD video surveillance recorder. The DV900 Series DVR can accommodate a maximum of 16 4K (8 MP) Ultra HD cameras and can be upgraded to a maximum storage capacity of 8 TB internal hard drive. This DVR is also Lorex Cloud enabled.
Highlights of the Lorex 4K DV900 Series:
• Records in 4K. The DVR is compatible with 4K Ultra HD (8 MP) cameras, 4 MP cameras, and 1080p and 720p MPX analog cameras. As noted, this DVR is also compatible with lower resolution cameras.
• 16 Channel available. The DV900 Series DVR can accommodate a maximum of 16 4K (MPX) Ultra HD cameras. Depending on the size of the property, there are also two smaller configurations available in four camera and eight camera bundles.
• 8TB hard drive available. This 4K DVR is designed to record footage 24/7 without a break. The three bundle configurations come pre-installed with 1 TB, 2 TB, and 3 TB. If desired, the user can manually upgrade the DVR up to 8 TB. The hard drives are security certified and manufactured specifically for video recorders and can stand against the rigorous demand of recording 24/7 video surveillance.
• Single-cable camera connection. The 4K DVR uses a single-cable camera connection to deliver video and audio transmission and power from the DVR to the cameras. Lorex uses a 60-foot Siamese BNC cable for each camera in the system. If needed, the user can purchase a longer BNC cable up to 205 feet.
• Remote viewing with Lorex Cloud. This 4K DV900 Series DVR is Lorex Cloud enabled. Lorex Cloud is a mobile and desktop application that allows users to remotely view and control the cameras connected to the DVR. Connection to the app made with QR code scanning.
For more information, visit www.lorextechnology.com/security-nvr/N-1hit2cc.