Catalyst AV, a newly-formed nationwide distribution network serving more than 10,000 integrators from 16-locations stateside, has entered into an agreement to nationally distribute IC Realtime security solutions.
IC Realtime designs and manufactures advanced visual surveillance solutions—founded by experts with a combined 35 years of experience in the development, marketing, sales, installation and support of security and alarm equipment. The company offers a wide variety of analog and IP cameras, DVRs, NVRs, software Apps and accessories.
"Surveillance is a primary target category for Catalyst AV,” said Wally Whinna, Catalyst AV board member and principal of Allnet Distributing. “We can provide added value to our dealer network who are interested in adding this profit center to the range of services they provide their clients.”
"Having a close working relationship with IC Realtime—a brand that is recognized as the preferred surveillance vendor to our channel—will allow us to execute this strategy to its fullest. Together we will be able to guide the dealer from product specification to after installation technical service,” added Whinna.
The Catalyst AV member companies are:
* Allnet Distributing (Midwest)
* Audio Video Warehouse (Nevada, Arizona)
* Custom Plus Distributing (Pacific NW / Alaska)
* Easy Access Distribution (Northeast)
* Electronic Lane Distributors (Southwest)
* Electronics Source (Florida and Southeast)
* Electronic Stockroom (California)
* HCA Distributing (Rocky Mountains)
* Pioneer Music Company (Plains States)
* SPD (Upstate NY)
* Tech Source Distributors (Mid-Atlantic)