As the year winds down, Residential Systems is taking a break from its daily enews to provide its first-ever Top 50 Countdown for the most-read web stories from 2012. Each day will feature 10 story links from the most popular stories of 2012, starting with #50 and ending with #1 on New Year's Eve.
Today's countdown, featuring the most-read posts from 2012, #30 to #21, features a very recent post from Heather Sidorowicz, offering her lessons learned from 10 years in the AV business, a bittersweet story about the litany of personnel changes in the business, and an eye-opening article about Jeremy Burkhardt's departure from SpeakerCraft.
30. Dolby TrueHD 96k Takes Blu-ray Audio to 11 by Jeremy Glowacki
29. DTS Unveils ‘Android AirPlay’ Technology
28. 5 Lessons from 10 Years in the Audio Video Business by Heather L Sidorowicz
27. So Many Departures in So Little Time by Jeremy Glowacki
26. Crestron Unveils UFO Waterproof Remote Control
25. The One Trick Pony vs The Trojan Horse by John Sciacca
24. D&M Realigning Distribution Strategy
23. CES 2012 Day 1: Venetian Audio Exhibits by John Sciacca
22. Burkhardt’s ‘Not Mad at Anybody;’ It's Just Time by Jeremy Glowacki
21. VIZIO Earns J.D. Power Award
Check out #'s 50 - 41 here, and #'s 40 - 31 here.