CEDIA Expo has announced the design and construction professionals chosen to participate in the first-ever Design Connection Tour series. On September 6 and 7, designers, architects, and construction pros will follow integrator tour guides David VanWert and Joe Whitaker to select exhibitor booths and will attend the Bourbon and Brownies networking event. The 2018 CEDIA Expo runs September 6-8 at the San Diego Convention Center.
The following design professionals will participate in the Design Connection program:
- Bob Borson, principal, Michael Malone Architects, Inc.
- Christina Drogata, product design specialist, Monogram Appliances
- Dean Larkin, principal, Dean Larkin Design
- Jamie Gold, certified kitchen designer, Certified Aging in Place Specialist
- Jeanne Chung, proprietor of Cozy•Stylish•Chic Design Lab
- Joel Fraley, principal, Fraley + Company
- Kelly Finley, principal and owner, Joy Street Design
- Kelly Morisseau, certified master kitchen & bath designer, Certified Interior Designer
- Lori Gilder, founder and principal, Interior Makeovers Inc.
- Michelle Youell, principle, Natural Domain Interiors
- Molly Switzer, principal and owner, Molly N Switzer Designs, LLC
- Robin Rigby Fisher, principal designer, Robin Rigby Fisher Design
- Toni Sabatino, owner, Toni Sabatino Style, NKBA Manhattan Chapter President
- Dawn Deluca, Founder and Principal, Dawn DeLuca On Design
- Sherrié Pantalon, certified master kitchen & bath designer, San Diego NKBA Programs Chair
Ten exhibitors will be chosen for each tour with eight selected by the expert tour guides. Each tour includes stops at 10 exhibitor booths where the designers and integrators can engage in conversation about product features and design considerations. A complimentary lunch will be provided, and all participants will receive a ticket to “Bourbon and Brownies,” an invitation-only cocktail hour and networking session.
Meet the Tour Guides: Industry Experts to Lead Inaugural Design Connection Tour at CEDIA Expo 2018
“CEDIA Expo is thrilled to welcome design industry experts to the show, as designers and integrators alike are hungry for these type of partnerships,” says Brian Pagel, senior vice president, Emerald Expositions. “These hand-picked design professionals and integrators are early adopters of this important conversation, and have the capability to forge a strong bond between the two industries.”
For more information, visit www.cediaexpo.com.