CEDIA Expo has announced its expanded influencer network. CEDIA Expo kicks off on September 1, 2021, at the Indiana Convention Center, in Indianapolis, Indiana.
“For the return of this year’s in-person show, we have selected a powerful group of smart home and integrated technology influencers to join our network and help spread the word about the great content, news, and show insights at CEDIA Expo 2021,” says Jason McGraw, group VP of CEDIA Expo and KBIS. “We’re excited to share new activations, real-time insights, and the ability to connect our CEDIA Expo attendees with the future of connected technology face to face in Indianapolis.”
The CEDIA Expo Influencer network takes an expanded approach designed to bring enthusiastic and impactful industry experts to the forefront of the show experience and leverage their expertise to amplify show programming on social media and in the community at large. This dedicated group of professionals represents a broad spectrum of industry experience ranging from technology integrators, product development experts, and brand representatives.
CEDIA Expo influencers include:
- Amanda Wildman – Owner, TruMedia
- Jeremy Glowacki – Executive Editor, Residential Tech Today
- Michelle Guss – Director, Business Development- Residential North America, Crestron
- John Sciacca – Partner, Custom Theater and Audio
- Jiles McCoy – Founder & Operator, Fanatics Media
- Christopher Neto – Market Development Manager – Engagement and Experience, Starin
- Chris Mata – Home Theater & HiFi Product Reviewer, That Home Theater Dude
- Heather Sidorowicz – President and Owner, Southtown Audio Video
- Tim Albright – Chief Marketing Officer, CTI CEO, AVNation
“The CEDIA Expo is a leader in showcasing and promoting home technologies,” says Influencer Jiles McCoy, Home Theater Fanatics. “I am excited to join the CEDIA Influencer Network because CEDIA Expo’s passion for home technology aligns perfectly with mine!”
The influencer network will help to strengthen and expand the audience of connected residential technology professionals with whom we can partner to amplify show messaging and bolster programs, not only through the CEDIA Expo but all year long.
“Being part of this group gives me greater access to the home technology community and I get insider access to the newest technology and events,” McCoy continues. “The relationships that result from being a part of this group will help propel my business forward while supporting the brands and technologies I love!”
To register for CEDIA Expo, click here.
For more information, visit cediaexpo.com.