Brilliant has announced its 25th integration — Hunter Douglas PowerView Automation for window shades. This marks the second shade integration for Brilliant and delivers one of the most-requested brand integrations by Brilliant’s customer and user community.
Available now, the new integration will enable Brilliant users to control and automate Hunter Douglas PowerView Gen 3 shades connected to a PowerView Gen 3 Gateway from in-wall Brilliant touchscreen controls or the all-in-one Brilliant mobile app.
This new integration gives builders and professional installers the ability to offer complete home automation systems at a mass market price point with no custom programming required.
Key features include:
- Control shades in any room or all at once without needing a phone or app. Brilliant users will be able to open, close, tilt up, tilt down, and set the shades to specific levels on the Brilliant Control and mobile app.
- Brilliant Scenes can be used to automate and schedule Hunter Douglas shades. Control groups of shades together or create custom scenes to control multiple smart home products simultaneously.
- Assign a slider on the Brilliant Control or use a screen gesture to control the Hunter Douglas shades.
- Automate the shades to save on energy costs by letting in maximum sunlight in the winter and blocking rays in the summer.
- Use Brilliant’s all-in-one mobile app for iOS and Android to control Hunter Douglas window shades and all the other smart home devices from anywhere with a single app.