Beginning this week in San Francisco, Control4 is headed out on the road for its 2010 Dealer Education Tour, which concludes in August.
Now in its sixth year, the annual Control4 dealer road show provides education, technical training, and face-to-face interactions with the Control4 leadership team. New this year, the tour will also include a Partner Fair, providing dealers with information about third-party products and services that integrate with Control4 systems.
"The Dealer Education Tour has proven to be extremely valuable for both our extensive dealer base and the Control4 team," said Jim Arnold, senior VP of sales for Control4. "These events give us the opportunity to expand the knowledge of Control4 dealers and to help them become more profitable and successful with Control4 products and services with additional sales, management, and technical tools."
The tour, which stops in 14 cities from May through August, offers two simultaneous tracks, one focusing on sales and management strategies and the other offering technical training and support. The Sales & Management Track is designed to give dealers techniques on lead generation, social media, sales promotions and marketing as well as provide information on emerging markets and future product directions. The Tech Track is geared towards installers and system designers and features advanced programming guides, ZigBee Pro training, and practical examples of third-party product integration in Control4 systems.
The training sessions each span two days and all attendees receive a free license for a Control4 OS 2.0 upgrade. Brand new to the tour this year, the Partner Fair gives dealers the opportunity to meet with key partners, learn about Control4 integration with their products and discuss how dealers can leverage these solutions for their business. Partners featured include Avoca, Avocation Systems, Card Access, Fusion Research, Kwikset, Lutron, MechoShade, NuVision, and Sequel Technologies.
2010 Control4 Dealer Education Tour
The sixth-annual tour will stop in the following locations:
· San Francisco, May 13-14 - Fremont Marriott· Dallas, May 27-28 - Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum
· Phoenix, June 3-4 - The Buttes Resort Marriott
· Long Beach, June 8-9 - Marriott Long Beach
· Atlanta, June 17-18 - Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center
· Orlando, June 22-23 - Hilton Orlando
· Charlotte, June 30-July 1 - Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
· Toronto, July 8-9 - Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
· Long Island, July 15-16 - Long Island Marriott Hotel
· Salt Lake City, July 19-20 - Courtyard by Marriott Sandy
· Boston, July 29-30 - Hilton Boston Woburn
· Chicago, August 5-6 - Hilton Suites Chicago/Oakbrook
· Washington DC, Aug 12 - 13 - Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian
· Seattle, **dates pending** Aug 19-20 - Renaissance Seattle Hotel
For more information or to register, visit www.control4.com/The-Tour.