D-Tools has added new project management capabilities to its D-Tools Cloud platform, providing an end-to-end solution for electronic system integrators.
“After months of behind the scenes development, D-Tools simultaneously releases a slew of new features geared towards project managers and technicians,” says Randy Stearns, CEO of D-Tools. “This powerful, yet easy-to-use suite of features bridges the gap from project estimation to project completion by adding functionality that is essential to all system integrators.”
D-Tools Cloud is a powerful multi-OS, web-based SaaS solution accessible from any web-enabled device. Until now, D-Tools’ next-generation platform has offered sales pipeline management, on-the-fly estimating from any mobile device, intelligent visual quoting, interactive system design presentations, change orders, and product procurement using supplier-authorized dealer-specific pricing. To extend the value of D-Tools Cloud from the sales team to project managers and field technicians, D-Tools Cloud’s new project management suite adds project planning, resource management, scheduling, task assignments, item tracking, time tracking, and more.
The D-Tools Cloud Project Management Suite provides a set of tools to help project managers plan and manage project installations while enabling field technicians to receive and report on project-related tasks.
Key features include:
- Project and Resource planning – a simplified and collaborative way to organize and manage projects.
- Prioritize and manage project-specific tasks
- Assign resources and tasks to open time slots
- Avoid double-booking by seeing all project assignments and resource availability
- Attach requisite pick lists and project documentation
- Scheduling – get the right people to the right place, at the right time.
- Schedule resources by project, location, and phase
- Assign jobs to field technicians for viewing on mobile device
- Time tracking – improve accountability and track project completion status.
- Field technicians can clock in and out of projects via mobile device
- Track project hours by user, project, and labor type
- Item tracking – track when project-related items have been ordered and received.
- Order items and track item status through the ordering process from requested and ordered, to received
- Stay on top of items through installation with staged, picked, and installed item statuses
- Mobile view for Field Technicians – keeps teams informed, on-time, and on-track.
- Access to project details
- View assigned tasks with associated information and attachments
- Clock in and out of projects
- View personal notifications
- Project Status Reporting – measure performance and control project costs.
- View budgeting vs. actual labor hours
- Review labor hours by labor type
- Review completed project-specific tasks
- View project completion percentage
To demonstrate the new D-Tools Cloud Project Management Suite of features, D-Tools will host a free webinar taking place Tuesday, June 15, from 10:00 AM–11:00 AM Pacific. Those interested in experiencing live demonstrations are invited to register via this link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1250636617721376272.
For more information, visit www.d-tools.com/cloud.