D-Tools, Inc. and GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation, a nationwide provider of commercial technology financing and value-added services, have worked together to provide electronic systems integrators using D-Tools System Integrator (SI) the ability to offer their clients flexible payment options for projects and services, and present them as part of the proposal process. This new integration is available now for all U.S.-based firms utilizing the D-Tools SI software solution.
AV as a Service (AVaaS) is an alternative business structure that enables integrators to offer their clients the ability to pay for technology solutions along with product updates and ongoing service in small monthly payments as opposed to incurring a large up-front expenditure. GreatAmerica provides an AV as a Service-like program, AV AMP, that allows integrators to bundle hardware monthly payments with their recurring support costs.
The AVaaS model benefits system integrators as follows:
- If accounted for properly, system sales can be recognized as recurring revenue, which increases the value of the business;
- Automatically builds in a service contract, guaranteeing service contract revenues;
- Has the potential to reduce the length of the sales cycle and increase close rates by transferring the decision for a large up-front investment to one with small monthly payments, and
- Provides a mechanism for maintaining a long-term relationship with the client.
AVaaS also benefits the clients of system integrators by:
- Eliminating the risk of technology obsolescence because technology is updated, as required, and
- Reducing system downtime due to the benefit of continual technology updates and an integral service plan.
To learn more about this integration and its distinct benefits, D-Tools will host a free webinar titled, “What’s New in D-Tools System Integrator version 13” on Tuesday, December 10, at 2:00 PM EST. Pre-register here to attend: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2070354409988229132.
Sign up for a free, online tour of D-Tools System Integrator by visiting https://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/. A free 30-day trial of D-Tools can also be downloaded anytime at https://d-tools.com/hosted-free-trial-signup/.
To learn more about GreatAmerica Financial, visit www.greatamerica.com.