Hauppauge, NY– Electrograph Systems Inc. has announced Seattle as the next location for its nationwide Display Technology Experience (DTE) tour. Scheduled for June 6, 2007 at the Hilton Conference Center, this will be the first DTE event with a concentrated focus on manufacturer-led technical NSCA and ICIA accredited training. And with InfoComm around the corner, attendees can expect a preview of some of the industry’s hottest new AV products and solutions.
The DTE tour consists of complimentary reseller events designed to bring Electrograph’s commercial and consumer partners up close and personal with leading AV manufacturers and industry experts to share new products, strategies and techniques that keep resellers educated and profitable. DTE Seattle follows closely on the heels of this month’s DTE Chicago, which goes on record as Electrograph’s most successful program to date with well over 400 resellers in attendance.
“Our DTE events continue to evolve and gain momentum as we work our way around the country and receive input from attending resellers and participating manufacturers,” according to Sam Taylor, president of Electrograph Systems. “Based on this feedback, DTE Seattle will feature a super-charged day of intensive, technical product, and application training to give resellers the power to be more productive and maximize business potential. At the same time, the training enables resellers to earn ICIA or NSCA learning credits to make the most of their time.”
The manufacturer training topics include:
* Samsung: Digital Signage – The Future is Now/MagicNet Training
* Elo TouchSystems: Elo Touch Technology 101
* ADCOM: Setting Up a New Generation of High-Definition A/V Receivers
* Da-Lite: Specify the Right Screen for Your Speakers Every Time
* Pioneer: Audio Room Calibration Tips, Tricks and Suggestions
* Avocent: Design, Specification and Installation of Digital Signage Systems
* Philips: Pronto Boot Camp
* Kramer: An Overview of Display Technologies
* Hitachi: Hitachi Starboard Software Training
* DVDO: DVDO iScan Video Processors Put the HD in HDTV
* Resellers not available to attend DTE Seattle during the day can still benefit significantly from the evening networking portion of the event. From 5:00-9:00 p.m., Electrograph’s Display Technology Product Showcase will give resellers the opportunity to preview some of the newest products and technologies debuting at InfoComm. The evening will also include a cocktail and Hors D’oeuvres reception.
Technologies highlighted during the Product Showcase include the latest in plasma and LCD flat panel displays, LCD and DLP projectors, mounts, audio, CAT5 products, scalers and interfaces, input cards, touch overlays, tuners, and power conditioners. More than 30 manufacturers will exhibit, including NEC, Canon, Mitsubishi, Pioneer, Philips, Sharp, Samsung, JVC, Chief, Elo TouchSystems and Hitachi.
For more information, visit www.electrographdte.com.