Home Entertainment Source (HES) has added 14 new members from all over the country to its network of more than 500 dealers nationwide.
“We are very excited to expand our dealer network with these new members,” said Andy Orozco, director of communications for HES. “From coast to coast, our dealers canvas the United States. These 14 new members help to further strengthen our network, while providing customers with a top-notch experience.”
New members who joined the HES group from May to July of 2012 include:
• Scotty’s Radio & TV, Inc., Blacksburg, VA—This family-owned business is dedicated to providing each customer with advanced product knowledge, five-star customer service, and high-quality products.
• Live Wired Systems, Atlanta, GA—Live Wired Systems marries form and function, specializing in distributed audio and video, automation, home theater, lighting, and HVAC.
• A Sound Look, Santa Fe, NM—Since its inception in 1993, this company’s vision is to create custom solutions for clients’ specific needs, building custom control solutions to fit specific budgets.
• Atlanta Audio & Automation, Marietta, GA—Established in 1997, Atlanta Audio & Automation is a turnkey professional systems integration company, providing innovative technology solutions for home automation, custom home theater, lighting and shade control, whole house entertainment, two-channel reference audio, security, communications, and networking.
• Click AV, White Plains, NY—Click AV focuses on user-friendly products, such as Savant’s Apple-based control system, as well as architectural integration of products. In addition to home theater, Click AV provides energy-management, networking and infrastructure, security, and communications systems.
• Audiotronics, Inc., Norwalk, CT—Audiotronics has been in business since 1974, beginning with a handful of employees as a two-channel audio shop. The company has developed into a full-featured home and auto service and installation company that prides itself on professionalism and quality.
• A/V Design Consultants, Inc., Springdale, AR—A/V Design Consultants focuses on Northwest Arkansas and the surrounding area, working closely with architects, interior designers, builders, homeowners, and commercial construction firms.
• Berman Home Systems, Verona, NJ—Born and raised in Verona, NJ, Robert Berman co-founded Counter Action Security in 1983 and expanded over the course of the next three decades to Berman Home Systems, broadening his expertise to include home theater and audio systems.
• Hawkeye Audio/Video, Cedar Falls, IA—Hawkeye Audio Video has been a premier independent A/V dealer in Iowa since 1983. The company specializes in flat-panel TVs, home theater systems, and music systems for homes and small businesses.
• Comet Electric & Equipment, LLC, West Palm Beach, FL—Comets Audio/Video is a licensed Premier Gold Control4 dealer whose services include full home automation, wholehouse audio, lighting control, and home theater design and installation.
• Hi-Fi Systems, Inc., Ponca City, OK—Owner Bill C. Flegler started Hi-Fi Systems in 1999. In 2010, the company purchased a car stereo division and moved business to his current location. They offer a full line of residential, commercial, marine, and automotive products.
• Diversified Systems, Hackettstown, NJ—Founded in 1985, Diversified Systems is a privately held company and one of the largest east coast integrators of low voltage technology systems for the home, builder and small business markets. In addition, the company handles all its customers’ security, HVAC, home theater, and lighting-control needs.
• Dominion Design & Integration, San Antonio, TX—Serving homeowners and commercial businesses in the San Antonio, South Texas, and the Hill Country since 2000, Dominion Design & Integration is known as a professional and high-quality system integration company.
• Avitel, Scottsdale, AZ—Avitel’s team of experienced engineers and designers integrates easy-to-use media and control systems into both homes and businesses, working closely with architects and builders to ensure seamless integration.