Lutron is building on its GRAFIK Eye QS Wireless system with the debut of the new GRAFIK Eye QS Wireless Design Tool. Compatible with Windows PC or Mac formats, the flash-based Design Tool is currently available at www.lutron.com/GrafikQSDesignTool, and allows users to:
• Lay out a GRAFIK Eye QS system: add components, including GRAFIK Eye QS, GRAFIK Eye QS with EcoSystem, seeTouch QS controls, Pico wireless controls, RPS wireless occupancy/vacancy sensors, integration devices, window shade components, power modules and power supplies
• Generate a one-line system diagram: include part numbers, wiring notes and supplied zone information
• Develop a project bill of materials: automatically update as new system
components are added
• Document load schedules: keep a record of load schedules for every completed and in-progress project;
• Envision the control system: use the existing QS visualizer to see what the controls will look like
• Save and modify projects online: manage projects in an online database and modify them at any time.
GRAFIK Eye QS Wireless was designed by Lutron to offer a fully customizable preset light and shade control system. It delivers better lighting control, scalability, and improved energy efficiency for a single room, open office, new construction, or a renovation, according to the company.
Wireless interconnection with occupancy/vacancy sensors and wall controls eliminate the need to run or pull wire from the GRAFIK Eye QS to additional components.
In addition, GRAFIK Eye QS Wireless is scalable and links with Lutron’s Quantum total light management system for control of an entire building or part of a building.