Lutron Electronics has announced a North American schedule for its 2012 Residential Opportunities Tour.
Lutron launched this tour in 2011, training thousands of installers throughout the country at dozens of sold-out dates. The tour is designed to educate Lutron’s RadioRA 2 dealers, HomeWorks QS dealers, and new this year – architects, designers, builders and remodelers – on various topics.
The Tour offers targeted sessions focused on different customer types and learning areas, allowing attendees to maximize their time by choosing between several different sessions, including:
• RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS advanced technical trainings
• basic shades qualification
• sales and marketing training
• a specifier session including a CEU
Attendees will also have the opportunity to take advantage of promotional discounts on Lutron light and shade control products, as well as buy sample kits and demos at discounted prices.
The training tour is made up of three days:
RadioRA 2 Half-day Advanced Technical Session – ideal for programmers, system designers and project managers from RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS qualified accounts.
Basic Shades Qualification Half-day Session – ideal for RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS qualified accounts that are not currently qualified to sell and install Lutron shading solutions.
Sales and Marketing Full-day Session – ideal for principals, sales leaders and marketing leaders from RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS qualified accounts.
HomeWorks QS Full-day Advanced Technical Session – ideal for programmers, system designers, and project managers from HomeWorks QS qualified accounts.
Specifier Full-day Session with CEU – ideal for architects, lighting designers, interior designers, builders and remodelers.
Members of Lutron’s engineering, sales, marketing and training teams are conducting the sessions and will be on-hand to answer questions, discuss market strategy and provide project assistance.
The 2012 tour dates are:
• February 6-8 in Coopersburg, PA
• February 13-15 in Washington DC
• February 20-22 in New York City, NY
• February 27-29 in Boston, MA
• February 28-March 1 in Chicago, IL
• February 28-March 1 in Los Angeles, CA
• March 5-7 in San Francisco, CA
• March 5-7 in Minneapolis, MN
• March 12-14 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• March 20-22 in Seattle, WA
• March 20-22 in Houston, TX
• March 26-28 in Vancouver, BC
• March 26-28 in Dallas, TX
• April 10-12 in Toronto, ON
• April 10-12 in Denver, CO
• April 16-18 in Phoenix, AZ
• April 23-25 in Atlanta, GA
• April 23-25 in Detroit, MI