Salamander Designs, Ltd. has expanded its Synergy line to include preconfigured cabinets, wall hanging kits, and an option for factory assembly.
These additions make the Synergy line a more versatile and expedient tool for dealers seeking to deliver an AV furniture solution that exactly meets their customer’s needs, and gives existing Salamander customers an opportunity to evolve their AV furniture as their entertainment systems have changed, according to the company.
“There is clearly customer demand for these new options—we wanted to make it easy for both dealers and consumers to tailor their AV furniture yet retain a high degree of flexibility to accommodate future changes,” explained Salamander president Sal Carrabba. The Synergy line extension products are available now.
Salamander has also broadened the line of available accessories for both their Synergy and Chameleon product lines to accommodate the diverse storage requirements of today’s home entertainment center. These new accessories can be retrofit into any Salamander Synergy or Chameleon cabinet purchased in 1998 or later, and can be installed in any location and/or any combination.
“We have created two broad lines future-proof AV furniture that can change as your needs evolve,” Carrabba added. All new Salamander accessories are available now and include:
• Mobile media and laptop charging and storage tray provide a tidy location to charge cell phones and other devices
• Universal media storage for audio and/or video media
• Multi-function pull-out shelves support turntables, printers and more
• Pro audio rack mounting rails can be added to any cabinet, facilitating the secure look and feel of a professional AV rack installation
• Infinitely adjustable vented shelves accommodate AV components of any size while also maintaining proper air flow to keep equipment at optimal temperature
• Active cooling fan kits keep air circulating through the cabinet to keep all AV gear cool
• Cabinet LED lighting system is an integrated solution that provides long-lasting LED lighting where you need it, replacing light bars and light strips with a more elegant and energy efficient lighting solution. Salamander’s lighting accessory can be timer and/or remote controlled
Both dealers and consumers will benefit from the design capabilities of Salamander’s new website, slated to launch June 1. “Our new website will make it easier for our customers to see everything that Salamander offers, enabling them to select products and accessories best suited to their unique application,” said Carrabba.