Origin Acoustics will introduce its new Acoustic Landscape 3-channel AS51 System, AS51SYS, at CEDIA Expo 2021. The new AS51SYS has bigger satellite speakers, a more powerful subwoofer, and a dedicated DSP amplifier. The base system includes two left and two right AS5SAT satellite speakers, a AS51SUB subwoofer, and a DSP3-150 DSP amplifier. The satellites have been upgraded from a 4-inch to a 5.25-inch driver and capped with a 1-inch titanium tweeter.
Included with every AS51SYS is the all-new DSP3-150 amplifier. It provides 150W per left and right channel, and a total of 300W summed in mono for the subwoofer. With pre-installed DSP profiles for this system and more, it’s easy to set and dial in this system in any environment.
Origin has also added a more powerful woofer. The completely re-designed subwoofers include new low-profile ports that allow the bass to fill the area without sacrifice. The new 10-inch driver has 40 percent more surface area than the previous model and produces deep low frequencies. Finally, if burial is impossible, this model is appropriate for installation on hardscape.
AS5SAT Satellite Loudspeakers
- Woofer: 5.25-inch Poly/Rubber Woofer
- Tweeter: 1-inch Titanium
- Frequency Response Power Peak Impedance Dimensions: 55 Hz–20 kHz
- Power Peak: 50W
- Impedance: 16-ohm
- Dimensions: 8 x 6 3⁄8 x 7 7⁄8 inches (204 x 163 x 200 mm)
AS51SUB In-ground or hardscape Subwoofer
- Woofer: 10-inch Poly/Rubber Woofer
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz–120 Hz
- Power Peak: 200W
- Impedance: 12-ohm
- Dimensions: 15 3⁄4 x 15 3⁄4 x 11 7⁄8 inches (400 x 400 x 300 mm)
DSP3-150 DSP Amplifier
- Channels: 3
- Output: 150 x 150 x 300
- Digital Input: 1 x Optical Stereo
- Analog Input: 2 x RCA Mono
- Dimensions: 17 x 3 1⁄2 x 14 inches (433 x 88 x 357 mm)
See the full line up at CEDIA Expo 2021 at Origin Acoustics booth #5006. Learn more at: www.originacoustics.com.