Brilliant has announced a new platform to improve the overall experience of apartment living for residents and to make multifamily properties easier and more cost-effective to manage.
Brilliant’s new smart apartment platform offers the following features and benefits:
- Resident-friendly experience: Simple touchscreen controls with built-in Amazon Alexa voice control and motion detection plus an all-in-one mobile app for residents to control the entire living experience from anywhere.
- Customizable smart apartments: Choose from a suite of popular smart home products including Resideo’s Honeywell Home Smart Thermostats and Water Leak Detectors, Brilliant Smart Dimmer Switches with built-in motion detection, Sonos Speakers, Ring Peephole and Inside Cameras, SALTO KS Smart Locks, ButterflyMX smart intercoms, Brilliant Smart Plugs, and more.
- Smart energy and lighting: Reduce energy consumption by automating heating/cooling and lighting in vacant units and common areas with Honeywell Home Smart Thermostats and Brilliant Smart Light Switches with built-in motion detection. These products also enable residents to reduce energy consumption.
- Visitor intercom and property entrance access control: Enable residents to see live video of visitors who ring their apartment from a ButterflyMX smart intercom, communicate with visitors using 2-way audio, and unlock the main property entrance using Brilliant Controls or a mobile app.
- Keyless access control: Brilliant’s new partnership with SALTO will make it easy for property managers to remotely monitor and control smart locks throughout their properties. Brilliant’s integration with SALTO KS will be available later this year.
- Water leak and freeze detectors: Use Honeywell Home Water Leak Detectors to catch water leaks and frozen pipes and alert property staff to respond immediately before they become costly disasters.
- Property management software integration: Sync up-to-date vacancy/occupancy information straight from Entrata to automate smart apartment and resident experiences: configure vacant units to save energy, streamline resident onboarding and move-out processes, remotely assist residents, enable property tours, and more. Integrations with other property management platforms are coming soon.
- Brilliant Command Center: Enterprise software tool for property managers to automate and remotely control smart devices across properties and alert staff about detected issues, important events, and actions to take.
Prominent real estate investment company and property developer CA Ventures, whose international portfolio includes $13 billion in assets throughout the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, will be the first enterprise to launch new apartment communities with complete Brilliant Systems starting later this year.
Brilliant’s smart apartment system is customizable and available in the U.S. and Canada. Hardware components are offered as a one-time purchase and management software and services are offered as a per-unit monthly fee.
For more information, visit: https://www.brilliant.tech.