Crestron has announced the release of Crestron Home OS 3, the update to its operating system for the Crestron smart home. According to the company, Crestron Home OS 3 includes hundreds of new features and an interface that’s both beautiful and easy to navigate on mobile devices and Crestron TSW touch screens.
“Crestron Home OS 3 is the smart way to make more homes Crestron homes,” says Michael Short, global residential marketing manager for Crestron. “It delivers the speed and simplicity our residential dealers want, which will help them optimize and maximize their business, and the intuitive experience their clients demand. Complete projects can be set up and deployed on any scale in a fraction of the time of traditional methods, with no programming needed.”
Crestron Home OS 3 delivers new page designs, dynamic room controls and icons, and new features:
- Responsive, smooth performance
- Support for multiple homes
- New icons to save favorites — provides intuitive custom access and experience
- Refined layout for easy access to the most commonly used functions
- Dynamic, intuitive display features
- Personalization of UI using photos of home to represent rooms
- Enforced end-to-end encryption for secure communications
For more information, visit crestron.com/crestronhome.