Starting immediately, URC and BluOS have partnered to create integrations between Total Control, URC’s residential and commercial automation platform, and BluOS. This collaboration allows seamless control of high-definition audio streaming via URC’s control products to BluOS-enabled products from Bluesound, Bluesound Professional, NAD Electronics, DALI Loudspeakers and Monitor Audio.
The BluOS module provides two-way control and feedback of all BluOS devices. This Total Control 2.0 module features a number of innovations developed directly by URC such as:
- Macro integration via two-way module commands and automation capabilities with Device Events
- Compatibility with any Total Control or Total Control Flex system
- Ability to assign a different Default Player to any/each interface
- Discovery and display of all supported BluOS devices in the system
- Source distribution such as a NODE 2i Wireless Multi-Room Hi-Res Music Streamer, which can be connected as a source to HDA amplifiers for streaming throughout the entire system
- Ability to generously configure and control macros and user settings… and more
“We are very pleased to partner with BluOS to help residential and commercial consumers enjoy the benefits of superior audio distribution via our Total Control system,” stated Mr. Lars Granoe, URC’s Vice President of Product. “This collaboration allows our dealers to continue to deliver superior sound experiences to luxury spaces.”
“URC is always innovating and supporting the Custom Installation market and their most recent innovation in supporting high definition audio products completely aligns to our values,” says Andrew Haines, BluOS Product Manager. “We appreciate their support and guidance on developing a robust and feature rich module that delivers what dealers and customers need.”
This new URC BluOS Music Player Two-Way Module is available for download in the URC Dealer Portal and at http://www.bluesound.com/downloads and on the NAD Electronics website under supported products.