URC has announced the launch of Total Control Accelerator 3 Operating System (OS) and several unified modules that enable integration across hundreds of climate, lighting, entertainment, and security brand sub-systems and devices.
“The purpose of this new software innovation is to make residential and commercial automation system programming easier for our valued dealers while making the user experience simpler and more enjoyable,” states Chang K. Park, URC’s founder and CEO. “Total Control Accelerator 3 enables a single interface for multiple sub-systems, so users can control devices and systems from different manufacturers with a single touch or simple voice command.”
This new OS has launched in two versions: Expressway and Experience.
Accelerator 3 Expressway OS is the beginner, introductory software that allows deployment of systems in less time. It provides simple programming of large-scale control systems of up to eight zones and features like:
- Customizing the user interface with new backgrounds, icons, room images, and more
- Programming URC’s new HDA (high-resolution audio) distribution solution
- Integrating two-way modules, including audio players, media players, climate control, lighting, security, and thousands of other devices
- Setting up voice service control for device activities
- Training requires only one day to complete
Accelerator 3 Experience OS powers full automation experiences with advanced features like:
- Creating custom device drivers and advanced system customization
- Deploying macro theory, including advance voice command control
- Creating advanced programming of URC’s HDA high resolution audio distribution system
- Creating automation sensors, Geo-fencing, NFC, timers, device events, and more
- Activating Scenes (day-part events) and IP camera integration
- Programming off-site programming and control
- Training requires two days and prior successful completion of Expressway training
URC recently launched its latest innovation in high-definition audio (HDA) systems, offering studio quality fidelity. HDA is shipping to dealers now and is loaded with features such as ducking, full DSP, and seamless integration with URC’s Total Control Accelerator 3 OS.
For more information, visit www.urc-automation.com.