Platinum Tools will showcase the new shielded and unshielded Unloaded Patch Panel line during CEDIA Expo 2019, held in Denver from Sept. 12-14 at the Colorado Convention Center, booth #4133. The new 24- and 48-port line is now available.
The Unloaded Patch Panels make it easy to mix and match keystones, replace a damaged port, and add new runs. They also make category upgrades easy, maximize limited rack space, and are designed for residential or small office applications.
Unloaded Patch Panel 24 Port (p/n 641-24U):
- 24 port, 1U, UTP, 19 inches
- MSRP: $25.25
Unloaded Patch Panel 24 Port (p/n 642-24SU):
- 24 port, 1U, STP, 19 inches
- MSRP: $32.15
Unloaded Patch Panel 48 Port (p/n 643-48U):
- 48 port, 2U, UTP, 19 inches
- MSRP: $47.95
Unloaded Patch Panel 48 Port (p/n 644-48SU):
- 48 port, 2U, STP, 19 inches
- MSRP: $57.85
Additional features include:
- For use with RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI audio/video, voice, USB, and other applications
- Ports are numbered for easy connection identification
- Write-on labels with protective covers
- Mounts into 1U/2U of EIA-standard 19-inch 2-post rack or wall-mount rack enclosure
- Support and management bar is removable and includes cable zip ties to secure cables
For more information, visit www.platinumtools.com.