Innergie's PowerGear USB-C 45
Innergie, a brand of Delta and a provider of consumer power products and solutions, has released a USB-C adapter supporting four DC output voltages, the PowerGear USB-C 45. This true Type C adapter embraces the future represented by USB-C and the thinner, more versatile mobile devices it makes possible.
The compact, reversible-plug USB-C connector brings a host of benefits, and the PowerGear USB-C 45 is built to make the most of those benefits.
The Innergie PowerGear USB-C 45 is a flexible laptop adapter for Apple’s MacBook and models from other companies with USB-C reversible-plug connector. Optional lightning connector will be available in February 2016.
Innergie’s PowerGear USB-C 45 features the following:
* Voltage flexibility – Features four different voltage/current output levels, 20V/2.25A, 15V/3A, 12V/3A, and 5V/3A, so it works with the widest range of laptops, making it the most flexible USB-C laptop adapter and the market’s top choice
* Built-in 4.9 feet/1.5 meter cable with USB-C reversible plug – Reversible plug can be inserted in either orientation
* Well-designed cabling – Cable attaches flush with the adapter body for a cleaner appearance and great durability; the cable itself is made for easy wrapping without loosening and is equipped with a clip to keep the wrapped cable in place
* InnerShield Protection Technology – All devices are protected from over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, over-power and short-circuiting, giving users stable power and peace of mind
* GreenSense Technology – Equipped to ensure energy-efficiency
All Innergie laptop adapters carry a warranty period for up to three years of coverage against defects in material and workmanship under normal usage from the date of purchase, providing assurance of reliable, long-lasting use.
Innergie’s PowerGear USB-C 45 will be available for purchase in December 2015 at retailers throughout US (Micro Center, Frys Electronics, Amazon) and Canada (Staples). For more information, visit www.myinnergie.com.