Lutron Electronics has announced the launch of the Alisse wall control for use with its HomeWorks whole-home automation system. Lutron reimagined every detail with the Alisse wall control — starting with its thin profile, broad range of hand-crafted finishes, and subtle illumination around the buttons — allowing it to complement any décor.
Lutron uses a hand finishing process to bring out the dimension and hues of the genuine materials and offers a range of signature metal finishes that stretch across the style continuum. Each finish is matched with engraving filled with carefully coordinated ink as well as a complementary thin, glowing halo around the buttons to complete the look. The Alisse wall control’s plate form is perfectly balanced, featuring a sleek, thin profile that protrudes less than 1/8th of an inch from the wall.
The Alisse wall control offers several personalization options — including custom engraving and multiple button configurations.
Lutron decoupled the wall plate, button configuration, and finish selection from the installation and programming process to allow the base unit to be ordered, installed, and programmed independent of the Alisse wall control plate, which snaps on when the button configuration, finish selection, and engraving details have been finalized. This approach allows homeowners to make both design choices and changes up until the end of the installation.
Lutron also provides a protective cover plate for the base unit to prevent damage from construction debris and created a suite of e-tools to make ordering of products and customizations quick and easy.
Additional features of the Alisse wall control include:
- All new Signature Metal Collection — a range of handcrafted metal finishes (aged bronze, aged brass, brushed brass, champagne, satin nickel, graphite, and bright chrome) and painted metal colors (matte black, brilliant white, snow white, and architectural white) to fit a range of interiors.
- Resistant to wear, fingerprints, and stains — uses a proprietary preservation process that does not compromise the luxurious feeling of the material.
- Personalized to fit your lifestyle — features precise engraving, which gives homeowners the ability to name the specific scenes they want to achieve, and one-, two-, and three-column button configurations to suit the needs of any space.
- Integrated by design — designed to seamlessly integrate with Lutron’s HomeWorks system to ensure that the experience in the home is simple and reliable.
- Flexible mounting options — one-, two-, and three-column controls mount within a European, single-gang, square backbox.
The Alisse wall control will begin shipping in December.
For more information, visit luxury.lutron.com.