Severtson Screens has announced the launch of its Motorized Electric Floor Projection Screens. Now available, the new custom line comes available in a choice of four of Severtson’s signature projection surfaces and seven sizes (92-inch to 150-inch diagonal) or additional custom options up to 180 inches (diagonal).
Severtson will feature the new Motorized Electric Floor Projection Screens line during CEDIA Expo 2018, held in San Diego from Sept. 6-8 at the San Diego Convention Center, booth # 1335.
Specifications and features include:
- Coated or acoustic materials
- Permanent in-floor installation
- 16:9 HDTV aspect ratio
- Tab-Tensioning System for a perfectly flat projection surface
- Material choices:
- Bright White Acoustically Transparent [BWAT] (1.14 gain)
- Cinema White (1.3 gain)
- Cinema Grey (1.0 gain)
- SéVision 3D GX (1.4-3.2 gain): Severtson’s advanced, water-based optical coating recommended for passive 3D projection
- Limited 2-year warranty
For more information, visit severtsonscreens.com.