C2G is now offering a complete family of HDMI HDBaseT extenders for the delivery of uncompressed HDMI video and audio signals — in addition to VGA, IR, RS232, USB-C, USB 2.0, and analog audio — over a single network patch cable to displays.
The C2G family of HDMI HDBaseT extenders includes 16 transmitters, receivers, and transmitter/receiver kits with included power adapters. Leveraging the latest HDBaseT chipset technology, the devices support resolutions up to 4K at 60 Hz (4:2:0) and extend single- or dual-HDMI sources up to 130 feet or 328 feet over a single Cat6a cable. The family includes solutions with support for:
- VGA resolutions up to 1920×1200 at 60 Hz
- Visual lossless compression (VLC)
- USB-C pass-through
- High-speed USB 2.0 pass-through for KVM control of devices such as USB cameras, keyboards, and mice
- One-way and bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-through
- Analog audio pass-through
- Multichannel audio formats, including PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X
- API command control through transmitter Micro USB ports or receiver RS232 ports
- Automatic switching between input sources
- CEC pass-through for central control of all HDMI-compatible devices
Transmitters are offered in box and wall plate form factors, with wall plate transmitters available in single- and dual-gang configurations. Receivers are available with built-in scaling, in addition to S/PDIF outputs for the de-embedding of connected audio devices for audio distribution. All devices are HDCP 2.2-compliant to ensure a secure connection between the source and display. For greater installation flexibility, Power over Cable (PoC) and Power over HDBaseT (PoH) support mean that only one power adapter is required at the transmitter or receiver to power both units.
C2G’s HDMI HDBaseT extension family is available through retailers and direct to users from C2G. Each solution is backed by a five-year warranty.
For more information, visit https://www.cablestogo.com/.