LiteTouch says that the company will debut two new keypad styles at the upcoming CEDIA EXPO. The new keypads feature contemporary, bold, design-forward, shapely styling designed to appeal to LiteTouch’s large national and international following of design professionals, including architects, interior designers, and custom home specifers.
They are also designed to complement the décor and high-tech environment common in today’s home theater spaces where every detail combines to create the atmosphere today’s homeowners seek.
New LiteTouch Keypad Features:
• Finish Options: As with all LiteTouch keypads, a wide variety of button configurations, engraving options and faceplate finishes are available. Face plates will initially be offered in metal, with additional material options to follow.
• Style Families: Both keypads are available in various mounting options to accommodate national and international backbox needs.
• Field Adjustable LED Colors: Seven field-selectable LED colors are easily customized and changed by the installer via RGB Color Wheel located in the back of the keypads. RGB Level Wheel adjusts LED brightness too.
• Backlit Engraving Option: Unique backlighting illuminates the engraving for easier
reading in both day and night hours.
• IR Window: Allows for the use of a LiteTouch IR Remote Control to access the programming of other buttons located in keypads anywhere in the system.
• Two Auxiliary Integration Ports: A Data Input Terminal and a Low Voltage Relay Terminal on each keypad allow for advanced integration and dry contact input by the Installer.