Accell, a provider of computer, home theater and mobile device accessories, has unveiled its new UltraAV DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort 1.2 MST Multi-Display Hubs.
With an MSRP of $129.99, Accell’s hubs provide additional viewing of up to three DisplayPort monitors from a single DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort video output and are available now.
Accell’s new DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort hubs utilize the new multi-stream transport (MST) protocol, supporting up to three displays independently at up to 2560X1600 at 60Hz, each with DP 1.2 or up to HD 1080p with DP 1.1 single-stream transport (SST).
The Accell UltraAV MST Multi-DisplayPort hub supports non-DisplayPort outputs, including VGA, DVI or HDMI. The MST Multi-DisplayPort hub is DP++ and can actively convert the DisplayPort signal to other display interface signals using optional passive or active adapters.
Accell’s UltraAV DisplayPort 1.2 MST Multi-Display Hubs feature the following:
– Works on DisplayPort (or Mini DisplayPort) enabled Windows or Macintosh computers
– Utilizes new Multi-Transport (MST) protocols
– Supports up to three displays in MST or SST mode
– Use two hubs to support a six display array
– Supports 4K Ultra HD when using DisplayPort 1.2
– Compatible with DVI and HDMI using optional adapters
– Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a and 1.2 specifications
– Up to 5.4bps/lane link rate for a bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps