Atlantic Technology has appointed Higher Fidelity Sales of Florida and Endgame Mktg (TOLA) to sell the full line of over 100 premium products covering nine categories, including home theater systems, subwoofers, in-wall speakers, in-ceiling speakers, outdoor speakers, wireless multi-room systems, amps, soundbars and headphones.
Serving the custom residential channel for over 30-years, Atlantic Technology has been an early adopter and leader in THX certified speakers. These past two years the company has raised its bar even higher, bringing to market over 30 new products. Highlights include flagship 8600 tower and center speakers, dual 10- and 12-inch SBT series powered subwoofers, step-up in-ceiling line AZURE, and the SKAA wireless ecosystem consisting of home theater and multi-room indoor and outdoor solutions, including the “triple wireless” Gatecrasher3 soundbar. SKAA technology delivers long-range, interference-free, low latency, CD-quality transmission to multiple SKAA loudspeakers.
Higher Fidelity Sales of Florida principal Dennis Hardy, speaking to Atlantic Technology’s SKAA multiroom offerings, says, “We are very excited to bring to our home and commercial integrators such fresh, new audio solutions that so beautifully serve the indoor and outdoor lifestyles of Floridians. And the company’s vast in-room, architectural and headphone offerings make it easy to fill all categories of sound.”
“What really resonates with me is Atlantic Technology’s tremendous brand recognition,” says Higher Fidelity Territory Sales Manager Patrick Thompson, a veteran of the loudspeaker category who previously held national sales roles with Klipsch, Jamo, and KLH Audio. “The reception and responses we have been getting from both existing and new dealers and integrators further confirms everything Dennis and I have been saying about Atlantic Technology’s people, products, technologies and programs.”
Endgame Mktg covers Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas. The team consists of former StormAudio US operations service/support manager Chrisanne Rhodes and Chris Mata, who over the years has been a sales and installation specialist with several leading dealers in the Houston area and is YouTube’s That Home Theater Dude with hundreds of video reviews of home theater cinemas and products.
“We’re excited to offer Atlantic Technology because it’s one of those brands that gives you so much more audio performance for the price point. I speak from first-hand experience having the speakers in my house and having done final audio calibration after a full install,” says Mata. In a That Home Theater Dude video review last year Mata highly recommended the 8600 system to his audience of 60K subscribers (now 68K).
Opportunities exist for other qualified rep firms in select regions around the country. Interested firms should contact Paul Muto at [email protected] or 516-662-5374.
The complete listing of Atlantic Technology’s independent manufacturer sales rep firms is:
- Higher Fidelity Sales of Florida – Dennis Hardy, Patrick Thompson
- Nova Marketing – Michael Doperalski – Minnesota, Dakotas, Western Wisconsin
- Endgame Marketing – Chris Mata, Chrisanne Rhodes – Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas
- MarketMakers – Honey Van De Kreke, Jim and Liz Kershaw, Rick Lozano – Carolinas, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama
- Performance Sales and Marketing – Jonathan Curtiss – Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas
- Digital Sales Group Metro – Dave Silkin – Metro New York
- iRep Green – Randy Wilson – Southern California, Nevada, Hawaii
- Pacific Rim Marketing – Mark Giovannetti, Dee Farr – Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho
- St. Peters Sales – Don St. Peters – Indiana, Kentucky
- Accent Marketing – Wayne Brown – Chicago, Illinois, Wisconsin
- Pleiades Technology and Design Group – Gabriel Hernandez – Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Montana
For more information, visit www.atlantictechnology.com.