Exhibit space is filling up but registration is still open for home audio and video and aftermarket automotive dealers in Ohio, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania to attend the End Result Show on April 15, 2015, at the Fort Rapids Water Park & Convention Center, in Columbus, Ohio. The one-day event themed “Survive—Revive—Thrive,” will feature manufacturer exhibits, educational seminars, and roundtable discussions that will address the evolving needs and challenges dealers face every day.
A brief seminar schedule is provided below:
9:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m. Lunch and dinner will be provided.
• Selling Your Installation
• Finding & Keeping the Right Customers
• Paradigm/Anthem Training
• Audison Dealers BIT Training
• Selling to the Luxury Customer
• Advanced O.E.M. Integration
• Projector and Screen Trick & Tips
• ABC’s of the $650 Million Lighting Business
• Showroom Design on a Budget, with Customer Flow in Mind
• Home Audio & Video Dealers: Roundtable Discussion
• Car Audio Dealers: Roundtable Discussion
• Casino Night