Electrical contractors and their employees, electricians, datacom and cabling experts, and other construction professionals are invited to The NECA Show, to be held October 13-15 in Washington, D.C. Admission for the NECA Show is free.
Also invited are electrical distributors, manufacturer’s representatives, building inspectors, electrical engineers and design consultants, architects, lighting designers and specifiers, and building owners and managers.
Earlier this year, the NECA Show was acknowledged as one of the nation’s “Fastest 50” trade shows. The show floor is open 11:30 am to 5 pm on Sunday 13, 10:30 to 4 on Monday 14, and 10:30 to 2:30 on Tuesday 15.
Included among the 300 exhibitors scheduled to meet with attendees are:
* More than 25 lighting and lighting control manufacturers
* Suppliers of in-building wireless, solar PV, & prefabrication services
* Distributors of electrical, datacom, telecom & security products
* Wire & cable, conduit, lightning protection, tools, test equipment & more.
A free Show badge includes admission to 19 technical workshops – held on the show floor, no admission charge. Topics for these 50-minute sessions include data centers, LEDs, cybercrime, back-up power, fiber optics, and more.
Eight of these workshops will be held on Sunday the 13.
For those who wish to obtain a free registration:
1. Go to www2.cmrreg.com/neca_c4
2. When asked for your SPECIAL ADMISSION CODE, input PR5E
Next year’s NECA Show moves to Chicago. The event last was held in our nation’s capital in October 2001; it will next return to D.C. in the 2020s.