Home Technology Specialists of America (HTSA) has signed agreements with seven prominent brands, including both category-leading and rapidly emerging companies. These new partnerships will help to power up the assortment of the organization's members and address specific key product categories important to members' clients, including outdoor lighting, theater seating, lighting control, and managed services.
Following CEDIA 2016, HTSA management added industry stalwarts such as Vantage/QMotion, Wisdom Audio, and Trinnov Audio, along with Blue Dog Data Services, Coastal Source, OneVision Resources, and RowOne Seating.
"We are honored and excited that this group of leading brands chose to partner with HTSA to assist them in the marketing of their fine products and services to the high-performance home technology segment," said Jon Robbins, executive director of the Home Technology Specialists of America. "These lines fill many critical product segments for our members and are equally committed to high-impact educational programs to help members maximize their businesses."
This latest addition is part of the group’s goal of forging strong bonds with a large selection of leading industry brands. Group management is always scanning the technological horizon, searching for those emerging brands that embody the latest market trends. Each of these product lines from the group's valued brand partners represents a critical building block in the process of designing a full-fledged high-performance distributed audio, home theater, or home automation solution that enhances the client's lifestyle.
From flexible and efficient lighting control (Vantage) to managed client-system monitoring and tech support programs (OneVision), these new brand partners cover a wide range of important solutions.
• Blue Dog Data Services: Blue Dog Data provides detailed data for existing proposal software solutions like D-Tools to facilitate quicker and more accurate proposal creation. The company offers two levels of service: Proposal-Ready Data and Engineering-Ready Data.
• Coastal Source: Coastal Source specializes in ruggedized outdoor lighting and audio solutions. According to the company, "Coastal Source is not the cheapest option. It is the best option." The company offers high-quality solutions in four main product categories: Landscape Lighting, Outdoor Audio, Waterfront Lighting, and Architectural Lighting.
• OneVision Resources: OneVision partners with home technology professionals with existing client relationships and provides a turnkey service desk focused on delivering high-quality support to its clients, with solutions such as its Instant Triage, offering 24/7/365 support and monitoring, and a 30-minute event response time.
• RowOne Home Entertainment: RowOne offers a full line of premium-quality domestic and imported seating solutions. The company also offers theater rooms, media centers, and a wide assortment of accessories.
• Trinnov Audio: Trinnov Audio is a company comprised of a group of top engineers who have crafted some of the industry's finest home theater preamp/processors, high-end two-channel preamp/processors, as well as pro audio and cinema processors. The company is particularly known for its loudspeaker/room correction technology.
• Vantage/QMotion: Vantage builds intelligent, energy-efficient lighting control systems for luxury residential and commercial applications. QMotion, like Vantage, is a Legrand company and offers automated window coverings including motorized roller shades, honeycomb shades, and motorized drapery rods.
• Wisdom Audio: Launched in 1996, Wisdom Audio is a high-end line of loudspeakers, including architectural models, that feature the use of planar magnetic transducers, and is targeted at discerning music lovers and audiophiles.
"We are very excited to join the HTSA family,” said Dave Keller, vice president of sales, North America, for Vantage. “The energy of the HTSA group of dealers has been overwhelmingly positive. During CEDIA dozens and dozens of HTSA members visited our booth to meet the sales team and learn about the Vantage and QMotion product lines of Legrand. That kind of enthusiasm and professionalism is greatly appreciated. We are extremely proud to partner with HTSA."
"OneVision is extremely excited to join HTSA and support their mission to create high-performance home technology experiences," said Joseph Kolchinsky, founder and managing director of OneVision Resources. "This partnership signifies our respective organizations’ shared view on the importance of providing a comprehensive support program to back up the technology for a dramatically enhanced client experience."
HTSA will celebrate the addition of these brands to their assortment, as well as engage in networking and collaboration with all of their vendor partners and members at the upcoming HTSA 2016 Fall Conference at the Westin Michigan Avenue on October 18-20, 2016.