Lutron has announced the European launch of the HomeWorks QSX processor. This next generation HomeWorks system makes HomeWorks easier to design, install, activate, program, and service.
“The new HomeWorks platform sums up the ‘Lutron Difference.’ It’s a game-changing addition to our international portfolio of products and solutions,” says Nate Hagemeier, senior sales director Europe and Africa at Lutron.
- Increased processing power and memory to manage larger, more complex projects and support future capabilities
- Compatibility with all existing HomeWorks wired QS and wireless RF devices
- Always up to date – your customers will have the latest capabilities, device support, and security updates
- Securely connects to third-party products with built-in Connect Bridge technology
- Streamlines upgrades from existing HomeWorks QS systems by carrying databases forward
- Backup and restore project databases from the cloud — helping to ensure you never lose a project file
- High-wattage LED+ DIN module with RTISS-ICM withstands severe electrical stresses: LED in-rush, bulb blowout, and short circuit
For more information, visit www.lutron.com/europe.