URC and Allterco Robotics have announced a new phase of collaboration in smart residential and commercial automation technology. Starting immediately, URC and Allterco Robotics US’s flagship brand Shelly have moved beyond integration to selling select Shelly products with Total Control. This follows the recent announcement of a full integration of the brands across major home and office automation areas: lighting, climate, energy management/electrical, shades/drapes, and mechanical operation for elements like doors and windows.
Select Shelly products will now be available to URC dealers, creating a single source for their automation needs. Among the Shelly products now available through URC’s e-commerce portal are Wi-Fi-Operated Relay Switches, Scenes Activation Buttons, Dimmers, Door or Window Sensors, Flood Sensors, Humidity and Temperature Sensors, Motion Sensors, RGBW Controllers, Plugs, and Power Devices.
The Shelly products introduce a wide range of sensors, offering expanded solutions for small to large projects. Also, Shelly products are Wi-Fi-based, which allows a native integration with URC’s Total Control system. No need for a gateway or series of gateways which makes installations easier and more efficient to complete. Additional benefits include:
- Simplified Ordering and Logistics – Fast, easy e-commerce solutions and delivery information
- Multi-System Integrations – Automate multiple platforms such as lighting, climate, energy management/electrical, shades/drapes, and more
- Seamlessly Program Robust Scenes – With professional installation, Shelly sensors can trigger scenes within the Total Control environment
- Voice/Hands-Free Control – URC’s voice commands through Alexa, Google Home, or Comcast Xfinity allows two-way communication with simple operation
- Control from Anywhere – Control your home or office from any room or, using geofencing, with URC controllers and mobile app
With this new integration platform, URC and Allterco Robotics are planning more integrations to ensure unique, innovative, customized experiences for end-users.
For more information, visit https://usa.shelly.cloud/ and www.urc-automation.com.