The 1 SOUND MiniSUB5 is a discreet subwoofer that offers substantial bass in a unique form factor. This subwoofer is a 20 inches square and 4.75 inches deep, with one 5-inch low-frequency driver. The sleek, no-branding design with a French cleat makes this subwoofer perfect for hanging on a wall or floor placement with four M6 rigging points. This subwoofer has a bandwidth of 36 Hz –160 Hz (–6 dB preset dependent) with a max SPL of 108 dB. Like the rest of 1 SOUND, loudspeakers this sub is IP55 rated and saltwater resistant.
- Bandwidth: 36 Hz–160 Hz (–6 dB preset dependent)
- Max SPL: 108 dB SPL @ 1m with preset
- Power: 240 watts (continuous), 120 watts (AES)
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Elements: (1) 5-inch low-frequency driver
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Connectors: (1) screw terminal block with input +/- and loop +/-
- IP Rating: IP55 indoor/outdoor and saltwater resistant
- Rigging: (4) M6 points
- Weight: 7 lbs./ 8 kg
- Construction: Finland birch plywood (phenolic glue), clear, matte salt, and UV resistant polyurea coating, 316 stainless steel and aluminum hardware
- Accessories: French Cleat (wall hanging), low profile feet (floor support), no visible branding
- Dimensions: 7 inches (120 mm) x 20 inches (508 mm) x 20 inches (508 mm)
- Colors: Stocking black and white, custom colors available
For more information, visit https://www.1-sound.com.