URC and ZeeVee have announced a collaboration that makes the companies’ control platforms compatible to serve a wide range of AV applications.
URC’s Total Control can now interface with ZeeVee’s flagship ZyPer Management Platform via a new plug-in that will enable full control of ZeeVee ZyPer Series AVoIP encoders and decoders. This will enable end-users to drive video walls and multiview presentations with advanced automation features and custom macro integration capabilities.
ZeeVee provides AVoIP and streaming products that deliver solutions to thousands of AV system deployments around the world. Its products support a wide range of applications, including higher education, government, healthcare, casino, museum, hospitality, and retail for indoor, outdoor, and mobile installations.
This collaboration delivers several benefits including:
- Simplified Integration – Fast, easy integration for URC dealers by selecting ZeeVee products in Total Control’s Accelerator 3 operating system
- Multi-System Integrations – Automate multiple platforms such as AV distribution, RF modulation, video streaming, and wireless AV transmission
- Seamlessly Program Robust Scenes – With professional installation, ZeeVee products can trigger scenes or become part of macros within the Total Control environment
- Voice/Hands-Free Control – URC’s voice commands through Alexa, Google Home, or Comcast Xfinity allows two-way communication with simple operation
- Control from Anywhere – Control your home or office from any room or, using geofencing, with URC controllers and mobile app
For more information, visit www.urc-automation.com and www.zeevee.com.