Expanding its portfolio of budget video surveillance products, Clare Controls is adding two new IP cameras, providing installers with an affordable, easy-to-install solution. The new cameras integrate well with a ClareHome system and offer HD resolution and motion detection.
Key features of the new IP CCTV Cameras:
Budget 1.3 MP Wi-Fi Cube Camera (CV-B13C10-IDIW)
- Easy to install, the Wi-Fi Cube Camera is designed for shelf and tabletop placement. Once integrated into the ClareHome system, the Cube Camera can be moved around the home
- HD quality video up to 1280 x 960, transmitted wirelessly
- Includes audio monitoring to keep an eye on children, pets, and your home
- Three-axis bracket allows for 360-degree rotation and 90-degree tilt
- Onboard IR for low light situations within a range of 10 meters
- The built-in motion detector enables the camera to send notifications or begin recording on an onboard SD card memory slot for up to 64 GB of storage to catch all the action without a NVR
- Equipped with a 4 millimeter fixed lens for a wide viewing angle
Budget 1.3 MP Dome Camera (CV-B13D10-ODI)
- Vandal-proof housing for indoor and outdoor applications
- PoE Plug-and-Play connectivity for easy setup
- HD quality video up to 1280 X 960
- Onboard IR illumination maintains images in low light situations within arange of 30m.
- Built-in motion detector
- 4 millimeter fixed lens
- 64 GB onboard SD card memory storage allows for video recording storage without a separate NVR
The new Clare cameras are now available through the Clare dealer channel and Clare distribution partner, PowerHouse Alliance.