At InfoComm 2022, Snap One (Booth #W629) is set to demo a range of new products, platforms, and programs while connecting with commercial Partners face-to-face at a major industry trade show for the first time in two years.
At the show, Partners can expect to see:
- Sunbrite Pro 2: This series of fully-weatherproof outdoor TVs delivers high brightness and durability for outdoor entertainment installs in hospitality, retail, restaurants, and beyond. With an ultra-bright 1000-nit anti-glare display and full-array LED backlight, these TVs deliver a bright picture in an edge-to-edge glass design in direct sunlight at multiple angles. The Sunbrite Pro 2 series also boasts an internal heating and cooling system that regulates running temperature for use in extremely high and low temperatures. “The Pro 2 is equipped with 4K Ultra HD with HDR, delivering more vivid colors and detail than standard displays,” says Josh Litwack, senior director of sales at snap one. “These enhancements make Sunbrite Pro 2 TVs perfect for installations at sports bars, amusement parks, and any other high-traffic, outdoor, active commercial locations.”
- Sunbrite Veranda 3: The Sunbrite Veranda 3 line of full-shade outdoor LED TVs brings the full quality and features of indoor TVs to the outdoors. Offering 4K UHD resolution, 1000-nit brightness, Wi-Fi, dual 10W speakers, quantum dot technology, a native 120 Hz refresh rate, IP55 protection against the elements, a weatherproof remote, and Android TV smart platform, Veranda 3 TVs are a superior solution for covered backyard porches, outdoor restaurant seating areas and any other shaded outdoor location.
- Strong Racks: Two new lines of Strong equipment racks — 30-inch Custom Series Racks and Side Panels and On-Wall Racks — are designed to enhance a Partners’ ability to pursue any-sized project and still deliver optimized equipment. Strong’s new 30-inch Custom Series Racks and Side Panels are ideal to house large servers and UPS devices used in commercial projects, while the new Strong On-Wall Racks offer skeleton and patch panel models to provide flexibility for both commercial and residential projects where floor racks are unsuitable.
- Partnership with Yamaha: At InfoComm, Snap One will discuss their partnership with third-party audio manufacturer Yamaha in greater detail. By providing access to Yamaha’s lineup of commercial-grade speakers, amplifiers, mixers, DSPs, network switches, and keypad control systems, Partners have new opportunities for more complex and sophisticated commercial jobs.
- Control4 MultiDisplay Manager: The Control4 MultiDisplay Manager tool adds power and value to commercial installations by allowing end-users in commercial and retail environments to control multiple digital displays, TVs, and projectors from a single page, select audio sources independently of active video sources, and create presets for instant room reconfiguration.
- OvrC Remote Monitoring: The latest OvrC updates bring improved notification accuracy, more actionable information, and better, faster UI navigation that helps Partners troubleshoot installations easier than ever. Plus, the all-new OvrC Connect app will replace OvrC Home and allows users to resolve common issues and manage the network, day or night, providing insight, independence and peace of mind.
For more information, visit snapone.com.