One of the most interesting new additions to CEDIA EXPO this year will be the Digital Signage Experts Group (DSCE) Certification course, oriented toward CEDIA professionals and AV and IT systems integrators who wish to gain immersion in the digital signage industry in the most efficient way possible.
By providing the material in an impartial and agnostic way, the digital signage experts–Alan and Jonathan Brawn, teach the course in a way that avoids the “sales pitch” in favor of a realistic understanding of this market niche.
The learning objectives of the course will be:
• Gain a full understanding of the scale and scope of the digital signage industry
• Understand the seven disparate parts that make up a Digital Signage project
• Understand digital signage customers and applications
• Learn effective needs analysis
• Learn the fundamentals of an effective digital signage system: Hardware; Networking; Content Management Software; and Business Models
ESD077 Digital Signage Certified Experts Workshop (Catalog 25321) will be held on Wednesday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (CEU/RU Value: 4). Use Discount Code DSEGCEDIA to get $100 off the course fee.
To register for the DSEC Certification Course at CEDIA, visit the Digital Signage Experts Group at:
www.digitalsignageexperts.org (and click on the “online store” to register for the DSEC Certification Course at CEDIA).