The Home Technology Association (HTA) has announced its new ‘Mind Share’ series of webinars, designed to grow and hone the integrator’s skills with carefully chosen topics that maximize business opportunities and help ensure future success.
The Mind Share series will kick off on April 21, 2021, at 2:00 PM EST with a webinar titled “You Don’t Need Leads…You Need CLOSES, Dummy!” Moderated by Jason Knott of CE Pro, this session will turn the conversation about lead growth on its head and will be the first HTA-hosted webinar that is open to all integrators.
The “You Don’t Need Leads…You Need CLOSES, Dummy!” webinar will explore the fact that many integrators are focused on getting more leads as a catalyst for growth when in reality they need to focus on their closing ratio. The discussion will include a panel of top sales closers that will share ways integrators can work smarter, not harder. HTA Certified panelists include Ed Gilmore of Gilmore’s Sound Advice, NY; Mark Ontiveros of Audio Images, CA; Barry Schurr of Osbee Industries, NY; and Eric Thies of DSI Luxury Technology, CA. Registration is now open.
Related: Do Certifications Matter?
Upcoming HTA Mind Share webinars will explore topics such as:
- April 21: “You Don’t Need Leads…You Need CLOSES Dummy!”
- May 19: “D-Cinema: The Ultimate Frontier for High-Performance Cinema”
- June 23: “Cracking the Code on How to Sell Lighting Fixtures”
- July 21: “Tips & Tricks to Make Architects Your Best Friend”
- August 18: “Tips & Tricks to Make Interior Designers Your Best Friend”
- September 15: “Tips & Tricks to Make Builders Your Best Friend”
- October 27: “How Do You Stack Up?”
HTA’s Mind Share webinar series is open to HTA Certified dealers and supporting brand members only. To become an HTA Certified dealer, apply at www.htacertified.org/apply.