DSI Systems has launched a mobile application for their dealers on the iPhone platform.
The addition of this version to the previously released Android app will allow more customers to access DSI’s online tools from any location. The app is for both phones and tablets, allowing dealers to easily access pricing, availability, and product details.
“Our apps will make DSI Systems more accessible at any time of day for our dealers, who may be planning their purchases after hours or on weekends, or simply while running from one job to the next. The goal in providing this application was to allow dealers to access information in real-time and provide better and faster service to their own customers,” said Dave Robison, CEO of DSI Systems.
To use the mobile applications, dealers must have an existing relationship with DSI and a valid OneStop username and password. The apps can be downloaded from dsisystemsinc.com, or from the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace by searching “DSI Systems.”
Some of the functionality of the application includes:
• Inventory levels from dealer’s shipping warehouse; (also shows company-
• Dealer net price including any applicable PA’s; with PA amount and
expiring date visible as well
• Product content via a link straight to the DSI Online catalog page for any
• Product search by Category, Vendor, Manual, and even barcode scanner
• Simple click-to-call branch or salesperson with any questions