ProSource has awarded two Dream Theater showroom makeovers that include vendor products valued at over $300,000. Each Dream Theater will be thoroughly documented via video from installation to reporting the monthly sales data, demonstrating the success of each winning member’s operation. The videos will be shared with attendees at next year’s ProSource Summit in March.
Rusty Deeble, owner of Digital Installers, will install the Dream Theater in its Long Beach, CA showroom. Ilan Weinstein, founder and CEO; Andres Klein, founder and sales manager; and Samuel Naierman, founder and engineering manager of Maxicon plan to add the Dream Theater to their Aventura showroom in Miami, FL.
The ProSource vendor partners are contributing an array of premium brands, including:
- JBL Synthesis IW-Three Custom System
- Sony VPL-VW5000 4K SXRD Home Cinema Laser Projector
- Screen Innovations Zero Edge Pro Screen with LED Backlighting
- Acoustic Innovations Showcase Illuminations Modular Theater Solution and ProLounger Seating
- Salamander Chameleon AV Cabinet Model 221
For more information, visit www.prosourceinfo.com.